Siddha Meditation Intensive
"Awaken the Divine Power Kundalini. Bring your spiritual journey to an end"
Happiness and peace are the main goals of human life. Unending efforts are made by one and all to achieve it. Seekers are tired of wandering from pillar to post in
search of the Ultimate Truth, the only lasting source of happiness and peace. To bring their journey to its ultimate conclusion, Siddha Yoga Dham, Bangalore, has been organising Siddha Meditation Intensives for the last several years at Siddhaloka. The day-long programme endows in the course of a few hours what seekers thirst for over innumerable lifetimes. The primary feature of the Siddha Meditation Intensive is the Shaktipat Deeksha to each of the participants by the Siddha Guru, which awakens the Divine Power Kundalini lying dormant within
each one of us.
Siddha Guru Swami Chetanananda Saraswati has blessed lakhs of people all over the world with Shaktipat Deeksha, and made their lives happier, peaceful and liberated. HE hails from the Siddha lineage of Avadhoot Nityananda and Paramhansa Muktananda of Vajreshwari. HE will lead the Intensive and awaken the Divine Power Kundalini of the participants by HIS Divine Touch. This spark will unfold the spiritual energy, activate the dormant Kundalini and set it into full operation. The seeker will experience spontaneous meditation and the bliss concealed in the Self.
Siddhaloka, the venue of the programme, is a unique place with the splendour of serenity. The site has the blessings of the Siddhas and is an ocean of Siddha Shakti.One is inspired to remain indrawn and to experience one's natural meditative
state. Located in the heart of rural Karnataka (in south India), it is about 40 km from the city of Bangalore and can be approached by the Bangalore-Magadi state highway, as shown in the map.
Siddha Meditation Intensives are conducted regularly at Siddhaloka. (See Newsletter to view reports of past Intensives).
The dates of the next Siddha Meditation Intensive are as follows:
15th August 2013, 17th November 2013
The Shaktipat Deeksha is bestowed by Param Poojya Swami Chetanananda Saraswati on sixteen participants in each Intensive at Siddha Loka. The day-long programme (from 9 am to 2 pm) is conducted as per the following schedule:
Prayers. Instructions for Meditation
Second Session: SHAKTIPAT DEEKSHA. Meditation
Third Session: Questions & Answers. Arati. Prasad distribution.
Afternoon/Evening: Visiting historical sights around Siddhaloka.
Light Breakfast, Lunch and Tea is arranged at Siddha Loka. For more details and any queries you may have, please contact Siddhaloka.
N.B.: In this
programme of Shaktipat through Divine Touch, only sixteen
participants are accepted. Registration for the programme BY
POST is recommended as early as possible, and not later than FIFTEEN
DAYS before the date of the Intensive.
A token sum of Rs. 1500/- for Indians and US$ 50 for foreigners is to be paid by each participant in the Siddha Meditation Intensive.This amount charged in the Intensive merely covers the expenditure incurred in conducting the function itself, and cannot
even be considered as an offering to the Guru ('Guru Dakshina'). The aim of this programme is not to sell spirituality as a 'liberation package'. The experience of Shaktipat is that of a lifetime: priceless and invaluable.
1.Participants should be punctual and disciplined.
2. All movements out of the Intensive premises or contacting anybody during the programme is forbidden.
3. Participants are advised to maintain silence and not to indulge in any type of conversation, argument or gossip during the Intensive, to derive full benefit from the programme.
4. Participants should be above 12 years of age. Please do not bring children below 12 years of age.
5. Anyone found violating the rules will be asked to leave the programme by the organizers.
6. Participants should reach the venue of the programme (Siddhaloka) before 9:00 am on the date of the Intensive, with receipt of payment, to collect their badges.
7. Those who wish to utilize the transport arranged from Bangalore city for the programme should assemble (along with their receipts) before 7:00 am on the date of the Intensive, opposite to the Bangalore City Corporation, i.e. near Badami House (KSTDC office).
8. Application forms duly filled, along with registration fee of Rs. 1500/- for Indians and US$ 50 for foreigners (payable by M.O./ Demand Draft in favour of 'Siddha Yoga Dham' / Through bank Transfer in favour of “Siddha Yoga Dham”, Savings Bank Account Number : 54037197232 (for Indians), 54037250129 (for Foreigners) State Bank of Mysore, Magadi Branch, District Ramanagar, Karnataka State, India, NEFT IFSC Code : SBMY0040030 ) for each participant should reach the following address at least 15 days before the date of the programme, by Registered Post:
Siddha Yoga Dham,
Post: Bachenahatti - 562120,
Taluk: Magadi, Ramanagar District,
Karnataka State, INDIA
View Application Form ( You
can download and take a printout )
9.Participants who are citizens of countries other than India, are required to fill up a Foreigners' Registration Form also . This may be downloaded and sent to the above address prior to arrival, or submitted after arrival at Siddhaloka. Please contact the ashram by e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
© Siddha Yoga Dham, Bangalore, INDIA, 2001-2010